- Sort with rule explained
- Sentences with verbs identified
- Verb language practice
- Online verb quiz
- Rough draft of Informative writing piece
- 2 Book Club assignments (1 Summary and 1 assignment of group choice)
I can continue to work on my weekly expectations of 3 Achieve articles, responding within, and completing all 5 Steps to College and Career Readiness with an average score of 80% or higher.
I can complete my weekly Lexia minute expectations.
I can work on my "Go Public" for Inquiry keeping in mind the following expectations:
Your Human Body “Go Public” must include the following:
- use a different presentation format than the previous “Go Public”
- Answer the following question: How is our health influenced by the interaction of the body systems?
- Include what you have learned and understand about the following body systems: skeletal, muscular, nervous, digestive, circulatory
- How does healthy living influence each system? Please include what we eat, what we drink, our exercise choices and genetics or diseases that may impact each system.
- 15 slides (3 slides for each system) What is the system responsible for? Healthy impacts. Negative impacts.
- Sources cited!
- Spelling and punctuation counts!
- Presentation must include non-fiction text features and be visually appealing!
Presentations must be completed in class. In class work time will be provided 11/12, 11/13, 11/16, 11/17, 11/18, 11/19 and 11/20.
“Go Public” presentations will be held on Monday, November 23, 2015!!!