- I can create a new assignment folder named 9/21
- I can complete a graphic organizer identifying the Elements of Narrative Writing and upload it to my 9/21 assignment folder.
- I can find resources and develop a thesis for my On-Demand Opinion writing piece.
- I can brainstorm a list of small-moments that I could use to write a narrative piece.
I can meet with Mrs. Lopresti to get my Spelling Sort.
- I can sort my new words and write the rule to upload it to my 9/21 assignment folder.
- I can use my spelling words in my declarative, imperative, interrogative and exclamatory sentences for this week! (I can look at my resources in the Google Drive for help)
- I can complete the "Identifying Sentence Types" practice sheet and upload it to my 9/21 assignment folder.
I can compare the settings of two narratives. (Ms.Streeter's groups)
I can identify the way in which setting impacts the mood, characters and conflict of a narrative. (Mrs. C and Mrs. LoPresti's groups)
I can complete THREE Achieve Articles completing the 5 Steps to Career and College Readiness with responding within. I can complete these with an average of 80% or higher.
I can determine the role of government at the local level including the role of the mayor, city court, council members