- Virtual Morning meeting through Hangouts at 11am: https://meet.google.com/ksw-uciw-zys
- Respond to today’s Flip Grid topic! flipgrid.com/33c934e6
- Respond to the daily question in Google Classroom. Remember: Your response must be a thoughtful 5-8 sentence response with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Upload your Narrative writing to the "Narrative Feedback" folder in the "Edit"
- Tag Three- Provide feedback for the 3 students you were assigned after they upload their writing to the "Narrative Feedback" folder in the "Edit"
- Watch the video on "Making Inferences" and complete the "Making Inferences Practice" in the "View" > "Reading" > "Making Inferences" folder.
- Conferring for last week. Please check your Assignment Folder for 3/17 to see what missing work still needs to be completed.
- Continue Reading your assigned chapter book and complete the daily tasks in the packet.
- BrainPop-Conserving Energy-Upload to your 3/23 Assignment Folder!https://www.brainpop.com/science/energy/conservingenergy/
- Complete 3 Achieve articles with an average of 80%, completing all 5 Steps to College and Career Readiness and responding within by Friday, March 27th.
- Complete 10 (minimum) Dreambox lessons by Friday, March 27th.
- Complete one session of X-tra Math daily.
- Complete 20 minutes of Khan Mappers daily
Write something about about yourself! No need to be fancy.