- Participate in the daily morning meeting at 11 am! Please plan on joining at 11 and staying for the entire meeting. Also, please refrain from commenting during the meeting.
- Respond to today’s Flip Grid topic https://flipgrid.com/excellencewest
- Guess WHO?
- Theme Song
- Mountain Dew
- Would You Rather?
- What is an Amoeba?
Respond to the daily question in Google Classroom. Remember: Your response must be a thoughtful 5-8 sentence response with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Virtual Field Trip-Tuesday
- A Different Look at Sustainability- Wednesday
- Pronoun Quiz and Butterfly Effect- Thursday
- Logic Puzzle- Friday
- Upload your Narrative writing to the “Narrative Feedback” folder in the Edit.Provide feedback for the 3 people you were assigned after they upload their writing. Please note: if they do not upload their writing, it will not be held against you!
- NEW! Making Inferences: Watch the video in View > Reading > Making Inferences. After watching the video(s) complete the “Making Inferences” practice and upload it to your 3/23 folder.
- Use the conferring doc in your 3/17 folder to complete any missing work.
- Continue reading your assigned book and complete the daily task in the packet.
- Brain Pop: Conserving Energy- Upload the completed quiz to your 3/23 folder. https://www.brainpop.com/science/energy/conservingenergy/
Make sure your Online Learning is Complete!
- 3 Achieve articles at 80% or higher, responding within and completing all 5 Steps to College and Career Readiness
- Dreambox: Complete at least 10 lessons by Friday
- Khan Mappers: Complete 20 minutes Daily (Please note: If you are logging in correctly, you should see your name in the top right corner and not “s” and your lunch number.)
- X-tra Math: Complete one session daily.