- I can complete 3 Achieve articles, responding within and completing all 5 Steps to College and Career Readiness with an average score of 80% or higher.
- I can sort my weekly words and identify the rule.
- I can find the accented and unaccented syllables for each of my Spelling words.
- I can compose a lyric poem.
- I can gain background knowledge on the characteristics of Haikus and write 3 Haikus of my own following the 5-7-5 syllable rule.
- I can gain background knowledge on the characteristics of Cinquain poems and compose 3 Cinquain poems of my own.
- I can complete my required Lexia minutes for the week.
- I can practice finding Meter in Poetry
- I can gain background knowledge on Sonnets in poetry by watching LZ627.
- I can Identify a rhyme scheme in a Sonnet and apply my understanding in a sonnet of my own.
- I can complete the Meter in Poetry Quiz. (The link can be found in the Google Drive, Reading-Poetry-LInk document.)
- I can meet in small group to gain background knowledge on the characteristics of concrete poems
- I can create a concrete poem.
Write something about about yourself! No need to be fancy.